Thursday, July 16, 2015

Heavenly Bodies (1984, Japan CD)


This is the Japanese version of the soundtrack with 11 tracks instead of 10.
Authentic CD rip in mp3 at 320kbps.
Enjoy this release and please comment. The more you comment and thank me, the more soundtracks you'll get. Otherwise they will be slow coming and I've got tons of rare stuff to share. Remember that. No one likes an ungrateful leech! 

Tracklisting:
01 - Bonnie Pointer - Heaven
02 - Sparks - Breaking Out of Prison
03 - The Tubes - Out of Control
04 - Cheryl Lynn - At Last You're Mine
05 - Dazz Band - Work It
06 - Marc Tanner - Look What You've Done to Me
07 - Gary Wright - Break Through
08 - Dwight Twilley - Keep On Working
09 - Bonnie Pointer - The Beast In Me
10 - Joe Lamont - Love Always Wins
11 - Boys Brigade - Into the Flow
Password: Outrageous Soundtracks

5 comments:

  1. thanks,i really appreciate your soundtracks,i have only just found your blog,it is amazing,can you please upload more,
    i love 80s soundtracks,thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hard drive I had all my music on crashed. I thought this one was going to be the hardest to find but, phew, you really helped me out. Thank you soooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic movie, killer soundtrack. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much - excellent soundtrack album. Anytime it comes up on Discogs, I'm too late. There's a crappy 2010 bootleg out there. Let me know if you're ever selling the original CD.

    ReplyDelete