Friday, July 17, 2015

Teen Wolf (1985, West Germany CD)


Another classic staple in 80s history, I present to you, the ever elusive and VERY hard to find soundtrack for the 1985 movie, Teen Wolf. This rip was created using the West Germany CD release on Metronome Records label. I've added an extra track that was predominately used in the film but didn't appear on the soundtrack which is Surfin' USA by The Beach Boys. Enjoy this release guys!

Enjoy this release and please comment. The more you comment and thank me, the more soundtracks you'll get. Otherwise they will be slow coming and I've got tons of rare stuff to share. Remember that. No one likes an ungrateful leech!
 
Tracklisting:
01 - James House - Flesh On Fire
02 - The Wolf Sisters - Big Bad Wolf
03 - Mark Safan - Win In the End
04 - Amy Holland - Shootin' For the Moon
05 - David Palmer - Silhouette
06 - Mark Vieha - Way to Go
07 - David Morgan - Good News
08 - Miles Goodman - Transformation
09 - Miles Goodman - Boof
10 - The Beach Boys - Surfin' USA
 
Password: Outrageous Soundtracks

12 comments:

  1. Can you upload the Teen Witch Soundtrack as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for uploading this - I can't believe it's so hard to get hold of. Win In The End is a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all these mega rare soundtracks. This one is no exception. The 80s had so many cool films and soundtracks, but so many still need to be released. What a find :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, thanks, i was looking for this soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite movies... Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cowbells - I think I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one..trying to download it to my phone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you re-upload this one in WAV format?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a god amongst men. VERY hard to find is an understatement. I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, is something wrong with the password (Outrageous Soundtracks)? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's not true 320 kbps, I checked with Spek and all the songs cut to 16 kHz like the other 128 kbps encodings found on the web.....

    ReplyDelete